Returns and exchanges of unwanted products
All returns to be emailed to: email@example.com
You can return an unwanted product to us. Once received you will be credited in full or refunded for the original amount minus any delivery fees for the return, provided the following:
- If it's undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you return the product within 14 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 14 days, you can only return a product if it is defective; and
- it is not one of the products listed below:
- a nursing or maternity product, an infant feeding product or bottle accessory that has been unsealed, including (but not limited to) breast pumps, bottles, teats, soothers/pacifiers, formula, maternity underwear, nappies and wipes;
How to return your unwanted items
You can courier the product back to us to our head office.
Unit C105 - Spice Yard
100 Voortrekker Road
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit as to avoid damage during transit. Any damage to the packaging may incur a handling fee or your return may be rejected.
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
We will then arrange that the item is collected by a courier and will email you the shipping label (waybill) for you to print and give to the courier together with the parcel.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit voucher will be issued, alternatively you can request that the credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, which will take a certain amount of days. Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser. Please note delivery fees incurred are non-refundable. Delivery costs associated to the returned item will be quoted on before the return is processed.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
* Note: We recommend that you use a Courier that offers shipment tracking through a 24 hours customer helpline for all returns. Should you choose to use a courier that does not offer a tracking facility and the goods are lost then no refund or return will be considered.
Thank you for understanding.