Admin Assistant - Part time
We like to think that we can do everything but we need help, right now we need help with the following:
- placing orders and following up
- researching events and markets and pitching our brand
- creating landing pages and keeping our website fresh
- uploading products, editing products, deleting
- liaising with customers, collaborators and influencers
- sourcing suppliers, getting swatches
- creating rosta for shops
- sending our cataloges to prospective stockists
Lots of tasks and never enough hands, we ideally would like someone to help us 3 days a week.
You'll have studied accounting and are enthusiastic about numbers, we like to look at them, but prefer someone to keep us in order, that means
- Logging all invoices and categorising
- Presenting a list of payments
- Month end reconciliation of bank statement
- Capturing all receipts
- Raising purchase orders
- Sending out orders
- Tracking orders
- Updating cashflow forecasts
- Tracking us against budgets and actuals
As a small businesses its important that you understand what it means to pitch in, we all have to when there's something that needs to be done.
We want positive professional and hard working people, we are a close team, almost like a family and we are an ambitious bunch.
If you think this role is something that you could manage drop us your cv to email@example.com
Market Sales Person - Franschhoek
We are looking for someone to run our busy market in Franschhoek. You will be required to set up the stand, sell, pack up the stand (market sets up the gazebo and fixtures)
You will need to have your own car and be able to store stock in a safe way. The market is every Saturday and the last Sunday of every month.
Seamstress - Home based
We welcome applications from individuals who have their own machines and would like to work from home. Our preference is that you are near Mitchells Plain as that is where our cutting room is.
Ideal machines would be an industrial sewing machine, over locker, cover seam. A folder for binding 4.5cm
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Graphic Designer - Cape Town based
If you wanting additional work or are running a small business we would love to hear from you.
The role is content creation, layout work, mock ups, odd projects, placement print layouts.